October 21 & 22, 2023 | Fallbrook, CA
Join in the Weekend Celebration of Music, Nature, and Good Vibes at the Splitrock Festival.
Main Stage Acts
Splitrock Stage Acts
In addition to live music, there will be plenty of opportunities for attendees to enjoy connect with nature, community, and self. Wellness activities designed to rebalance your mind, body and spirit include:
- Guided Nature Walks
- Yoga with large and small groups
- Guided Meditative Sessions including sound healing and breath work
- Community Music – open mic, guitar circles, hand pan circles
- Informative Speakers, classes, and workshops.
- Local holistic services and wellness vendors.
- Ecstatic Dance and Healers:.
- Tea Lounge
Far away, close to home. Splitrock Farm and Retreat is nestled in North County San Diego and has a unique landscape with humongous boulders and ancient trees where campers enjoy spectacular views of all of Southern California, from the snowy capped mountains to the Pacific Ocean horizon. The serenity and beauty was the main reason why Splitrock was named Hipcamp’s #1 Glamping Spot in America for 2023.
Now you can camp in this magical paradise while enjoying Splitrock Festival. Every Festival Pass comes with open camping in the designated zones on a first come, first serve basis. We offer limited RV and Vehicle camping spots on-site for purchase, so pull up your van!
Disclaimer: Offsite parking is required for General Festival Passes without a Vehicle or RV Pass. There is a shuttle available to take your group up a 15 minute scenic drive to the site!
All Festival Passes include:
- Live music performed by at the main stage under an ancient live oak canopy.
- Variety of sounds and vibrations at the Splitrock Stage amongst the humongous boulders and mountians.
- Laughs by comedians Jeff Dye and friends at the main stage.
- Wellness activities and workshops like yoga, sound baths, tea house, and lectures.
- Camping under a nearly full moon at Hipcamp’s #1 spot in America for 2023.
- Souvenir 32oz water bottle and 16oz stainless pint glass for refilling as part of our green agenda.
- Ocean views, constant breezes, stunning vistas, and a feeling of being far away, yet close to home.
- FREE Shuttle bus to Downtown Fallbrook shuttle lot
This fall marks an exciting new beginning – the inaugural Splitrock Festival!
Founded on the ethos of rejoice, reconnect and rebalance, Splitrock brings the California sound to the rolling hills of Fallbrook, CA for a one-of-a-kind music experience. Splitrock is designed to reconnect us with simple pleasures – campfires crackling under starry skies, new friends discovered, hands raised in the air as favorite songs are played. Here, we can unwind and get back in tune with ourselves and each other through yoga, workshops, and drum circles.
By the time the last melodies fade, hearts will be full and souls nourished. The Splitrock community looks forward to building this new tradition, where we can detach from distraction and rediscover the harmony of music, nature, and community. Join us at Splitrock this summer for a one-of-a-kind experience to rejoice, reconnect and rebalance! Can’t wait to see you there!