GA Weekend Pass – includes 3 nights of open camping
This ticket includes all activities throughout the weekend, including nature hikes, yoga, sound baths, guided meditations, breath work ,meditation, leaded guitar circles, handpan Circle, body work, informative speakers, informative speakers, and so much more! Please tip your guides.
Check in will be at the off site parking lot unless you are purchasing a Vehicle/RV pass. You will see a tent where you will receive wristbands, water bottle, and a pint glass! There will be a ID check for 21+ wristband and a bag check for prohibited items.
- Weekend Passes
- The General Festival Passes DO NOT include vehicle parking at Splitrock Farm and Retreat; you must purchase a Vehicle/Rv add on to do so. If not purchasing a Vehicle/RV pass, you must purchase an offsite parking pass and park at the off-site lot at 732 Shady Lane and take the free shuttle up. TIP: Carpool with friends to the offsite parking lot to split the cost of the offsite parking pass!
- Arrive and set-up camp between Friday, October 20th from 2:00PM-6:30PM and Saturday, October 21st 2 at 7AM-10:00AM
- This pass includes 3 nights of open camping in one of the 6 general camping areas. Camping is first come first serve- set up anywhere that’s not a vehicle spot, road or pathway.
Saturday / Sunday Day Pass – includes 1 night of optional open camping
- Saturday or Sunday Passes
- Arrive after 10:00AM on the day of your pass, Saturday or Sunday
- Depart before 10:00AM on the next day of your pass, Sunday or Monday.
- This pass includes 1 night of open camping in one of the general camping areas. Camping is first come first serve- set up anywhere that’s not a vehicle spot, road or pathway.
- This ticket includes all activities available during your 24 hour block.
- Note: Vehicle or RV pass NOT an option for Day Pass attendees. MUST purchase offsite parking pass to come up to the site.
Vehicle Pass Add on
Vehicle pass: This is an add on to your Weekend or Day Festival Pass. The driver of the vehicle must also have a Festival Pass with the Vehicle Camping Pass add on. The Vehicle Pass includes an unreserved space, please arrive early to snag the best spots!
- Weekend Vehicle Pass Holders arrive and set-up camp between Friday, October 20th from 2:00PM-6:30PM and Saturday, October 21st at 7AM-10:00AM. Once parked and set up, your vehicle may not leave until the morning of October 23rd unless you decide to leave the festival permanently. No in and out privilege for your vehicle.
- Weekend Pass holders may park in the Peaceful Valley, Tedder, Red Tail, and Mesa Camping Areas.
- Saturday or Sunday Vehicle Pass Holders can arrive after 8:00AM on the day their pass entitles them, and can stay until 10:00AM the next day. All vehicles must depart before 10:00AM on Sunday for Saturday Passes or Monday for Sunday Passes.
- Day Pass holders must park in the Prairie camping areas. See the maps below.
- Check in at the Splitrock Farm and Retreat gate located 39032 Harris Trl, Fallbrook, CA 92028 in those time frames.
- Once you arrive to the gate entrance staff will check your car in and provide wristbands for entry and shuttle use. Once through the gate and security, park your Vehicle in one of the designated vehicle camping spots in any of the camping areas or your RV in East Prairie.
- Everyone in your car must have a valid Festival Pass for entry! ONLY VEHICLES WITH A PRE-PURCHASED VEHICLE PASS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE SPLITROCK GATES, you may pay cash on arrival for a parking pass.
Experience: Our spots are on a first come basis! You can camp farther or closer from the stage depending on the experience you want. Pad spaces are limited and demarcated, ensuring you will have a space. However, your arrival time and the remaining spaces will determine the specific area you will secure.
Vehicle Pass Areas
The Hi-Viber Hospitality Pass can be added onto any Festival Pass.
- Designated Hi-Viber hospitality tent and special section next to Oak Grove Stage.
- F&B Included- Will receive meal and drink vouchers at check-in.
- Private hot showers with luxury bathrooms with mirrors and sinks.
- Everyone in your party must be Hi-Viber to enter the Hi-Viber area.
- Weekend Hi-Viber Upgrade
- Valid from 2pm on Friday until Monday
- 8 meal vouchers and 6 drink vouchers to use at the food trucks
- Saturday Hi-Viber Upgrade
- 24 hour pass – Come after 10am Saturday and leave by 10am Sunday!
- 3 food vouchers and 2 drink vouchers to use at the food trucks
- Sunday Hi-Viber Upgrade
- 24 hour pass- Come after 10am Sunday and leave by 10am Monday!
- 3 food vouchers and 2 drink vouchers
Food and Beverage
There is a strict ban on single use plastics, glass, and alloys at Splitrock Farm and Retreat as part of our environmental pledge, and to keep debris out of the bountiful soil. No outside alcoholic beverages of any kind are allowed and will be confiscated.
Every festival attendee will receive a 32oz souvenir water bottle to refill at the many water stations around the campgrounds and event areas. You will also receive a 16oz souvenir pint glass to rinse and reuse for other beverages. Bottled or canned beverages will not be allowed on the shuttle busses or within the Splitrock gates.
Food and Beverage trucks will line the Oak Grove. Complete list coming soon. Here is the food truck schedule (subject to change):
Friday : 4pm – 9pm for dinner and drinks
Saturday : 7am – 11am for coffee/breakfast, then 11am to 11pm for all others
Sunday: 7am – 11am for coffee/breakfast, then 11am to 11pm
Monday : 7am – 11am for coffee/breakfast
Ave Temp: fluctuating between 55.8°F and 77.5°F.
Ave Rain: 0.35″
De Luz Heights has a unique micro-climate due to its 1,332 feet elevation and constant breezes from direct view of 40 miles of ocean horizon.
Temps stay 10o-15o cooler than Fallbrook, 20o-30o cooler than Temecula. Add the ancient live oak canopy shade, and it’s a perfect outdoor setting for Splitrock
Camping is on a first come, first serve basis. Please note the hilly, bouldering landscape and prepare accordingly. Be prepared for close camping, space is limited so please only take enough space for you and your group.
Tent restriction: 10x10ft tent max with each ticket, space is limited, please share!
There will be porta potties and cold showers for General Admission Camping. VIP Restrooms with hot showers are available with the Hi-Viber upgrade.
No electricity, you may bring your own under 1000W battery generator and solar charger. NO gas or propane powered generators are allowed.
There will be water stations throughout the site to refill your souvenir water bottle. Stay hydrated!
NECESSITIES: TICKETS, VALID ID, CASH/CREDIT CARD, CELL PHONE , 10×10 TENT, PORTABLE CHARGER, UNDER 1000W BATTERY GENERATOR, TOILET PAPER, WET WIPES/SANITIZER, SUN SCREEN/LOTION, BUG SPRAY, TOWEL, PILLOW, SLEEPING BAG, GARBAGE BAGS, CANNED FOOD FOR FALLBROOK FOOD PANTRY !
IMPORTANT: FIRST AID KIT, PORTABLE FAN, UMBRELLA FOR SHADE, CAMPING TOOLS, WARM AND LIGHT CLOTHES , BATTERIES, COMFORTABLE SHOES FOR HIKING, SUNGLASSES, HAT, EAR PLUGS, FLASHLIGHT/HEADLAMP, MEDICINE, HYGIENE PRODUCTS
FOR FUN: CHAIRS, HAMMOCK, BLANKETS TO SIT ON, YOGA MAT, GAMES, SUN TENT, SWIMSUIT, TAPESTRY, LED LIGHTS, YOUR FAVORITE INSTRUMENT, JOURNAL, COOLERS, PASHMINA, HULA HOOPS, GLOW STICKS
Southern California is a tinder box, including Splitrock Farm and Retreat. Many precautions are being taken to prevent fires, including brush clearing, overhead sprinkler installation, and designated fire areas. There will be designated community campfires in each camping area.
NO PERSONAL FIRES ARE ALLOWED. You will be asked to leave the property and not return if you are caught lighting a fire outside the designated fire rings. This includes fireworks and fire sticks/twirling.
Volunteer Sign up
Sign up to volunteer at the Splitrock Music Festival.
Fallbrook Food Pantry Canned Food Drive
As part of our partnership with the Fallbrook Food Pantry, we ask that all attendees bring a canned food item to donate.
If you are interested in being a vendor at Splitrock Festival please fill out this form!